Adobe Product Nightmare for Acrobat 9 - Will someone from Adobe step up to the plate?

Jane Sheedy sheedyjane at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 08:24:05 PDT 2013

Me too, same scenario. I am going to scour the house for the CD. But I have
moved twice since the install. I have not called (don't have time for
that). Long term customer using their professional products home and work.
I have licenses for everything.

It was their update that caused the problem and they could do an update to
solve the problem (because my work installs had the same problem and they
did have a solution that didn't involve media). It is irresponsible and
frustrating.

~~~~~~
sheedyjane at gmail.com
612 245 9889