FrameMaker 10 does not start ("licensing expired")

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Tue Jan 1 12:22:55 PST 2013

I am sure that it is everyone who has FM 10, regardless if it is part of a
suite or standalone. I have a longtime client and I access a virtual PC on
their network and on this virtual PC FM 10 is installed as a standalone
product. I just logged into the virtual PC and attempted to open FM 10 and
get the same lousy message. Installing FM 11 as a workaround is not an
option as this is not my PC, but my client's. I wouldn't dare install any
other SW w/out their permission first.

TVB